DELAWARE TOLL CALCULATORS
DELAWARE MEMORIAL BRIDGE
▲ road marker
Calculate Delaware Memorial Bridge Tolls.
▲ road marker
Delaware Memorial Bridge Quick Reference
ROADWAY BASICS (Beta)
► Major Cities Served:
- Carneys Point Township, NJ
- ► Travel Direction: Southbound and Northbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: Delaware - Delaware Turnpike at Mile Marker 0, in New Castle.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: New Jersey - New Jersey Turnpike at Mile Marker 3, in Pennsville.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 3 miles/4.8 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
VIEW MAP ►
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the Delaware Memorial Bridge are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 10 axle designations for Delaware.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► 2 Axles - Car, Motorcycle, SUV, Van, Pickup
- ► 3 Axles - Car / Van / Pickup with trailer
- ► 4 Axles - Car / Van / Pickup with trailer
- ► 5 Axles - Car / Van / Pickup with trailer
- ► 2 Axles - Commercial Truck/Bus/Dual-tire PU
- ► 3 Axles - Commercial Truck/Bus/Dual-tire PU
- ► 4 Axles - Commercial Truck/Bus/Dual-tire PU
- ► 5 Axles - Commercial Truck/Bus/Dual-tire PU
- ► 6 Axles - Commercial Truck/Bus/Dual-tire PU
- ► Wide Loads/Permit Vehicles
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►